PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
I hereby agree to the following:
1. I am participating in Bellydance classes offered by a Bellydance Instructor. I recognize that all Bellydance classes require physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, including death, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in Bellydance classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in Bellydance classes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Bellydance classes, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages (known or unknown), property damage or loss of any kind in which I may incur as a result of participating in Bellydance classes.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Bellydance classes, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against the authorized Bellydance Instructor(s) for any injuries or damages (known or unknown), property damage or loss of any kind, including death that I may sustain as a result of participating in any Bellydance class.
5. This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively “Release”) the authorized Bellydance Instructor(s) for any injury, death, property damage or loss of any kind caused by my voluntary participation in any Bellydance class. This Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue is made voluntarily by me, the undersigned releaser, on my own behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives.
6. I have read the above release, waiver of liability and assumption of risk, fully understand its contents and understand that I am giving up substantial rights, including my right to sue. I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.